Lite Shipping Ferries is very popular in the Visayas, not only because of their large number of ships, but also because of their cheap fare rates. They have trips everyday and can accommodate those who have personal vehicles with them. It wasn’t possible before to book tickets online and you have to do the transaction at their designated offices or ticket outlets, but now that is not the case.
To book a Lite Shipping ticket online, you can use Barkota Online Booking. They are a 3rd-party company that has connections with different ships and ferries. They allow you to purchase e-tickets and show the printed copy to booking offices so that you could exchange it for the official ticket.
Lite Shipping Ferries Online Booking
- Visit https://liteshipping.barkota.com/ on any browser.
- Once the page has loaded, choose either Round Trip or One Way. Specify where you’re traveling from and where you’re going then set the right dates. Click SEARCH TRIP when you’re done.
- The site will look for available schedules on that date. If no results appear, then choose a different date to travel on or book from a ticket outlet instead. I noticed that if you choose a date that’s too far ahead in the future, it won’t show any results. So change the departure date and if there are results, choose the schedule you want and click NEXT.
- Choose your preferred accommodation. Click NEXT to proceed to the passenger information.
- Fill up all the fields and submit.
- Next is the Payment section where you are provided different options to choose from.
- That’s it! You must now go to the designated booking office to exchange the e-ticket for an official one. You can read more about the process on their Terms and Conditions which you can find on their site.
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Barkota directly at (032) 254-0302 or [email protected].
Looking for the complete list of Lite Ferry trips and schedules?